Saturday, April 4, 2020

Hello Everyone,
Ok so as you already know, our usual Monday Morning Meeting will be changed to a virtual one. How exciting! I am ready and looking forward to this new way of learning.
 I sent invites to all families by the emails that I have been contacting you on during these times and I posted the information on this blog as well.  IN CASE, the link doesn't allow you to join, delete the beginning part including the back slash and only leave in the 9 letters with the dashes in the JOIN IN section. (I can't post it here because then everyone will want to join our chat!) It's in the email I sent you along with a toll free number you call and put in the PIN number.


Virtual Spirit Week!
Just because weren’t aren't at school doesn’t mean that we can’t have spirit week - it will just be virtual!!

Check out this document Stingers and show us your spirit by taking a picture of yourself and sending it to your teacher.  

Video Message
This week, St Rita staff took the opportunity to put together a message of hope for our community.  We hope that you enjoy it.
As always, e-mail me for just about anything. lisa.pietrantonio@ocsb.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment